Yanina Tat'yana Fedorovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, head of the research department, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Kil'dyushkina Irina Gennad'evna, Candidate of historical sciences, associate professor, leading researcher, department of modern regional development, Research Institute of Humanities under the government the Republic of Mordovia (3 Lva Tolstogo street, Saransk, the Republic of Mordovia, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Background. Positioning the economy in tough market conditions has deepened a number of problems that led to the necessity for adaptation and operation of industrial enterprises of the agricultural and industrial sector in the environment of increasing competition. The practice of cooperation in the use of industrial equipment, machinery, new technologies and facilities for industrial use through a special form of entrepreneurial activity in the form of leasing operations has become an integral part of the developed countries’ economies, but has not received sufficient development in Russia. The aim of this study was to analyze the directions economic efficiency improvement of the agricultural sector of the region at the present stage and offer the tools to improve the level of application of the machine and tractor fleet in conditions of the existing technologies of cultivation and harvesting of crops in a region.
Materials and methods. The research was based on the theoretical and methodological approaches, developed by the economic science, scientific principles and concepts presented in the works by Russian and foreign scholars on the subject. For the analysis and systematization of the methods the authors applied comparative materials, the economic and statistical analysis, structural, functional and systemic approaches, methods of synthesis and peer review.
Results. The study identified the problems of efficiency improvement of the agricultural production, the estimation and analysis of its condition, determined deficiencies and development of reserves. Intensification is inextricably linked with the elimination and reduction of losses in production and reproduction of social products. For the modern period, the development of our economy is characterized by the gap between the growth rates of resource production and the growth of its final results. Therefore, first of all, the proposed tools for improving the level of application of the machine and tractor fleet in conditions of the existing technologies of cultivation and harvesting of crops in a region.
Conclusions. Rational planning of fuel supply in agricultural organizations can reduce costs for storage by 68–70 %. The annual amount of the economic effect at the regional level could reach about 80 million rubles. If we take into account also the modern contractual relations between agricultural enterprises and the suppliers, the amount of economic impact is even greater.
1. Nikolaeva I. P. Ekonomicheskiy slovar' [Economic dictionary]. Moscow: Prospekt, 2008, 157 p.
2. Ivanov S. P. Sel'skokhozyaystvennye vesti [Agricultural news]. 2005, no. 4, pp. 12–15.
3. Kusmagambetov S. M. Formirovanie investitsiy pri optimizatsii razvitiya proizvodstva v sel'skokhozyaystvennykh predpriyatiyakh [Formation of investments in the course of production optimization at agricultural enterprises]. Voronezh, 2000, p. 55.
4. Kurnosov A. P., Ulez'ko A. V., Kamalyan A. K., Bukhonova N. M. Optimizatsiya parametrov funktsionirovaniya sel'skokhozyaystvennykh predpriyatiy pri izmenyayushchikhsya usloviyakh khozyaystvovaniya [Optimization of agricultural enterprises functioning in changing economical conditions]. Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. gos. sots. un-ta
«Soyuz», 2000, 416 p.
5. Demchenko A. F., Demchenko E. A. Menedzhment v APK: ucheb. posobie dlya vuzov [Management in the agricultural complex: tutorial for universities]. Voronezh: Voronezh. gos. agrarnyy un-t, 1999, pp. 25–27.
6. Burbel' A. F., Belan A. N., Zemlyanskiy B. A., Naydenov A. S. Agropromtekhnologiya poley yuga Rossii [Agricultural and industrial technology at Russian south fields]. Moscow, 1996, 181 p.
7. Krasnoshchekov N. V. Tekhnika i oborudovanie dlya sela [Technonoly and equipment for rural area]. 2001, no. 1, pp. 3–9.
8. Lachuga Yu. F. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy progress v APK Rossii – strategiya mashinnotekhnologicheskogo obespecheniya proizvodstva sel'khozproduktsii na period do 2010 g.: sb. materialov nauch. sessii Rossel'khozakademii [Scientific-technical progress in the agricultural sector of Russia – strategy machine and technological support of agricultural production for the period up to 2010: proceedings of the scientific session of the Russian agricultural academy]. Moscow, 2004, pp. 15–24.
9. Rimer M. I., Kasatov A. D., Matienko N. N. Ekonomicheskaya otsenka investitsiy: ucheb. dlya vuzov [Economic estimation of investments: textbook for universities]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2008, pp. 22–25.
10. Severnyy A. E., Khalfin M. A. Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK [Science and technology advance in the agricultural sector]. 2008, no. 9, pp. 25–28.
11. Stolyarov A. V. Regionologiya [Regional studies]. 2009, no. 2, pp. 56–60.
12. Ternovykh K. S., Dubrovskiy B. A., Alekseenko A. S., Savvin A. V., Annenko A. S., Zakshevskiy V. G., Medelyaeva Z. P., Novikov V. I. Diplomnoe proektirovanie na ekonomicheskom fakul'tete [Diploma work preparation at the faculty of economics]. Voronezh: Voronezh. gos. agrarnyy un-t, 1998, 252 p.
13. Kamalyan A. K., Yanovskiy L. P. Prinyatie upravlencheskikh resheniy v usloviyakh riska i neopredelennosti: teoriya, metodologiya, praktika [Management decision making in risk and uncertainty conditions: theory, methodology, practice]. Voronezh:Voronezh. gos. agrarnyy un-t, 2000, pp. 82–85.
14. Kurnosov A. P. Vychislitel'naya tekhnika i programmirovanie [Computers and programming]. Moscow, 1991, 316 p.
15. Kurnosov A. P., Kulev S. A., Ulez'ko A. V., Chernigin A. S., Lomakin S. V. Informatika: ucheb. [Computer science: textbook]. Voronezh: Voronezh. gos. agrarnyy un-t, 1997, 196 p.
16. Metodika opredeleniya ekonomicheskoy effektivnosti tekhnologiy i sel'skokhozyaystvennoy tekhniki [Methods of determination of economic effectiveness of technologies and agricultural machinery]. Moscow, 1998, 219 p.
17. Konkin Yu. A. Ekonomika remonta sel'skokhozyaystvennoy tekhniki [Agricultural machinery maintenance economy]. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1990, 366 p.
18. Korshunov A. P. Tekhnika v sel'skom khozyaystve [Technology in agriculture]. 1998, no. 2, pp. 6–10.
19. Mikhalev A. A. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy progress v APK Rossii – strategiya mashinnotekhnologicheskogo obespecheniya proizvodstva sel'khozproduktsii na period do 2010 g.: sb. materialov nauch. sessii Rossel'khozakademii [Scientific and technical progress in the agricultural sector – strategy of machine-technological support of agricultural production for the period up to 2010: proceedings of the scientific session of the Russian agricultural academy]. Moscow, 2004, pp. 5–11.
20. Povyshenie effektivnosti funktsionirovaniya APK i primenenie metodov matematicheskogo modelirovaniya v issledovaniyakh agroekonomicheskikh system [Effectiveness improvement of the agricultural sector functioning and application of mathematical modeling methods in research of agrarian economic systems]. Voronezh: Voronezh. gos. agrarnyy un-t, 2001, 96 p.
21. Demchenko E. A. Tendentsii poreformennogo upravleniya integratsionnymi protsessami v APK: Teoriya i praktika [Trends of post-reform management of integration processes in the agricultural sector: Theory and practice]. Voronezh, 1997, 186 p.
22. Dragaytsev V. I. Organizatsionno-ekonomicheskie mery povysheniya tekhnicheskogo osnashcheniya sel'skogo khozyaystva [Organizational and economic means of technique improvement in agriculture]. Moscow: VNIESKh, 1997, 68 p.
23. Kurnosov A. P., Agibalov A. V., Ulez'ko A. V. et al. Strategiya i taktika upravleniya riskami v agrarnom proizvodstve [Strategy and tactics of risk management in agrarian production]. Voronezh: Voronezh. gos. agrarnyy un-t, 2000, pp. 150–151.
24. Birman G., Shmidt S. Ekonomicheskiy analiz investitsionnykh proektov [Economic analysis of investment projects]. Moscow: Banki i birzhi, Yuniti, 1997, 631 p.
25. Avtaykina L. A., Kostenetskiy D. A., Minichkina V. P. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoe razvitie Respubliki Mordoviya v 2002–2004 gg. (Analiticheskiy obzor) [Socioeconomic development of the Republic of Mordovia in 2002-2004 (analytical review)]. Saransk, 2005, pp. 72–73.